Sunday, January 8, 2017

BLAZING OWL PRESS HAVE A BUNCH OF NOVELS AND NOVELLAS ON THE WAY!


Blazing Owl Press has a bunch of novels and novellas coming your way. Mists Of Papoose Pond, by Blaze McRob, will be out within a month or two. Terri DelCampo has six novels and three novellas on the way. I also have Ghost No More, Quarter Moon Haunts, '68 Buick, and Destiny Changed. All novels. Most of these will have sequels. I am also lengthening out a few novellas to novel length, and have other novels I need to do more personal edits on before they go to my editor.

The painting above is for Wolf Whispers , painted by Violet Huntly-Franck. This is a collaborative novel that Terri and I will be writing. I'm really excited about this because it is a different concept for me. Terri came up with the idea and I love it.

We hope you will enjoy our novels and novellas when they arrive.

Thanks for reading.

Blaze McRob

No comments:

Post a Comment