Here's an update on what's happening at Blazing Owl Press.
1. Boo, a collection of ghost stories by Blaze McRob, will be coming out in June, 2016. Wow! That's this month. These stories are an eclectic mix, but they all have spirits roaming around to give you your dose of the dearly departed in no real hurry to leave this plane of existence.
2. James Reborn, a fascinating, gruesome, read at the edge of your seat novel by Terri DelCampo, will be published in July, 2016. This is Terri's most chilling novel yet. I guarantee you will love it.
3. 68' Buick, by Blaze McRob, is a Grim Reaper novel that has been waiting for five years to be published. It will now come out in August, 2016. It is unlike other Reaper books. I hate writing anything that other authors do. All my stories have different twists to them. 68' Buick is horrific, but it is also an in-depth look into the soul of a decent man who rises up to do what must be done.
4. Romantic Shadows is a collection of short stories and poetry depicting the softer side of love, even though the stories within are sometimes sad and horrific. Terri DelCampo and Blaze McRob both have stories in this tome. Fittingly enough, it will be published on our wedding anniversary on September 13, 2016.
5. Owl's Eye View Magazine, by Terri DelCampo, will come out every month as usual. Find out every month what is happening in Owl's Nest, Delaware.
6. Blaze McRob has a sci-fi collection coming out this year. The stories are already written. We're just seeing where we can fit it in. These stories run from humorous to horrific. I hope you will enjoy them.
7. Blazin' Christmas, by Blaze McRob, is a collection of gruesome Christmas stories that you better not read to your children. The holiday does not fare too well at all. Tsk, tsk. Obviously, this collection will be out in time for the holidays.
8. Happy Bloody Whatever, with stories from Terri DelCampo and Blaze McRob both, will be out December 31st. This has stories for many holidays and seasonal happenings throughout the year. It will be a meaty collection, good-sized novel length, so our fans and prospective new fans can see what we write.
In addition to the above novels and collections, there are many more projects we are working on. Terri has a calendar of books taking us through 2021. That's not counting the novels we're both working on. I have five or six novels coming out next year, and Terri has some as well.
Lest anyone think we are merely slamming projects together and getting them out as fast as possible, a lot of what we have has been written and waiting to be published. We have virtually hundreds of short stories and one can only guess how many novels merely needing editing, formatting, cover art, and such. Terri and I both did a lot of work for other authors and Presses at the expense of publishing our own books. Time for our own stuff now. I'm not getting any younger and want to make certain that my stories are published.
We both hope you will find some good reading in what we have on the way for you.
Thank you for reading this.