Monday, March 6, 2017

WRITING TIME: MAKE IT A PRIORITY - BY TERRI DELCAMPO

 
http://www.writenowwithterridelcampo.blogspot.com/2015/07/write-now-writing-time-make-it-priority.html

I've been digging through some of Terri DelCampo's posts on her many blogs. This one I took from her Write Now with Terri DelCampo blog. I have the link above. Terri writes many non-fiction posts as well as her horror fiction. Of course, I post a number of her children's stories here. They're free, and people like them. But her other tips are very helpful for any number of people. I'm more hard-headed than Terri and have less patience than her. So, many of her posts will resonate better with most people than mine.

Click the link and read away. Go though, while you're there, and find more helpul factoids to make your life a bit easier.

Blaze McRob

No comments:

Post a Comment