Monday, April 24, 2017

INTO THE MIST - BY TERRI DELCAMPO



http://www.amazon.com/Into-Mist-Terri-DelCampo-ebook/dp/B00MWFCKOA/ref=la_B00NDX02AY_1_6_twi_kin_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1447787564&sr=1-6

Most of you who visit our Press postings know of all the recent stuff that Terri DelCampo is writing and the joint projects that she and I are collaborating on. And, of course, there is Owl's Eye View Magazine, which is how I discovered Terri. But how many of you know about the novels that Terri has written? If you visit her Amazon Author Page  http://www.amazon.com/Terri-DelCampo/e/B00NDX02AY/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1 you will see she has written a number of them.

Into The Mist is one of these great novels. It is 608 pages of ooky and spooky. Go to Amazon and click the free sample button. I'm sure you'll be pulled into Terri's writing. I certainly am.

Blaze McRob

                                                 *    *    *    *

Book description:


 Dan Wynthrop, vampire with a conscience, finds a way to survive without killing, but will his solution leave him in even worse torment?

By Amazon Customer on September 13, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
I don't normally read books I consider "frightening" .. but this one pulled me in. If you like vampire stories mixed I. with love, death and suspense, read this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment