Tuesday, April 25, 2017

MISTS OF PAPOOSE POND - A NOVEL BY BLAZE MCROB



http://www.amazon.com/Mists-Papoose-Pond-Blaze-McRob-ebook/dp/B017DMCFHI/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1446299733&sr=1-1&keywords=mists+of+papoose+pond

Mists Of Papoose Pond, a novel by Blaze McRob, is out for your reading pleasure!

I had a lot of fun writing this novel. The toughest part of telling you what it is about is that I want no spoilers. This is a complex tale, not from the angle of reading it, but from the fact that there is no one dominant fear, no single monster, no single antagonist or protagonist. Everything comes together to create the whole. Nothing about any of my story people and creatures has ever been portrayed by any other author in the manner I wrote this tale. Nothing.

What I will say is that this is a horror/adventure/end days/and more novel. It is a roller-coaster ride of emotions. There are no slow, boring stretches contained within. Every chapter ends in a cliff-hanger and the next begins on a roll.

You will shake your head and wonder where I dug this up. My story people tell me what to write and I listen to them. This is what they told me to pen.

I hope you enjoy this Dark tale as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Blaze McRob

                                                               *    *    *    *

The free sample, for the moment at least, can be read by hitting the free sample button on the right side of the Amazon book page for the novel. Clicking on the cover will work shortly.

Amazon book description:

 
What does the future hold?
Where will it begin?
On a mountaintop?
At the bottom of the sea?
In a spaceship?

Or perhaps in a cabin by a pond enveloped by mysterious mists.
Mysterious mists that secrete forces of nature…
And good and evil.
*
Ed Hageman wants nothing more than to relax at Papoose Pond, but that's not to be. As the ultimate battle between good and evil shapes up around him, creatures are not what they seem. Many twists of fate, and much shock await not only Ed and his companions, but those of you who read his story.
Prophets of yore were not all-seeing after all. Gods and devils are not how holy books described them.
Blaze McRob spins the tale.
Blaze McRob untangles the legend.
Blaze McRob finds the meaning in the Mists of Papoose Pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment