Wednesday, June 13, 2018

CAMP NANOWRIMO



Well, I'm doing another Camp NaNoWriMo. I wrote a novel last November for the regular NaNoWriMo. In April I wrote another novel for Camp NaNoWriMo, and next month ( July ) I'll be writing another one. I have to keep busy. After all, I am a writer.

The title of my next one will be Mother Earth's Revenge. This is a thriller/adventure/horror/suspense tale with a few other things tossed in for good measure.

Synopsis:
One calamity after another strikes the planet. Can anyone survive what is constantly tossed at them? One small band in Wyoming believes they can. This could be the last chance for humanity.

I hope you'll enjoy it after it's published.

Blaze McRob

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Wendy! I visit your neck of the woods in this one. I'll wave if I see you.

    ReplyDelete