Friday, July 20, 2018

DOGS, SKUNKS, AND OTHER RUNNERS


The photograph above shows me in a fifty-mile running race that I won forty years ago. I'm the guy in second place at that juncture in the race. The reason I bring this up now is that my upcoming book, Dogs, Skunks, And Other Runners, has gotten a bit out of hand and is at the point where I might be publishing this in more than one volume. I'll figure it out and let you know. My running career was a big part of my life for many years. I competed against some of the best runners in the world. Also, I had many solitary runs in natural surroundings and have some amusing stories to share. Thus my title. I'll let everyone know when this book, or books, is getting ready for its debut. To my running friends: happy running. To my readers: happy reading.

Blaze McRob

No comments:

Post a Comment