Thursday, July 5, 2018

GHOST IN THE MACHINE - BY BRUCE LOCKHART 2ND



https://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Machine-Bruce-Lockhart-2nd-ebook/dp/B0737WTDW9/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498699160&sr=8-1&keywords=bruce+lockhart+2nd

Ghost In The Machine, by Bruce Lockhart 2nd,  is a fantastic short story you won't want to miss! Bruce is one of my favorite horror authors! I have suggested a number of his books for you to read in the past, once even saying one of his stories was a literary masterpiece. If you think I'm blowing smoke up your ass, just read the free sample for this great story on Amazon. I know you'll hit the buy button.

I tried to leave a review on Amazon, but it appears that they are getting a bit finicky about who they allow to post reviews. Their new rules are that a reviewer has to have purchased at least $50.00 worth of merchandise in the last year, using a valid debit or credit card. I purchased Ghost In The Machine, but I used an Amazon card that I bought. All my books bought on Amazon have been bought using Amazon cards. Untold hundreds of dollars over the years. It seems strange that Amazon won't recognize their own cards as being valid for reviews. At any rate, here is my review:


5 out of 5 stars!

Another Literary Gem by Bruce Lockhart 2nd!

Ghost In The Machine is a short story of thirty-seven pages by Bruce Lockhart 2nd. This exemplary   tale grows with each word. I have read many of Bruce's books, and I always know I'm in for a treat. The one thing I don't know is where and when he will deliver the finishing blow. He never fails to tease you with his poetic prose before administering a gloriously satisfying finish. This story is acceptable and fantastic reading for teens, YA readers, and adults. Everyone can get in on the fun.

I have a science background, and Bruce did more than satisfy me with this story. Things that he mentions could happen. His characters' names are great. Black-spit is my favorite. And, I get personal satisfaction in the part where he helps an Autism patient with horrible speech problems being able to talk and communicate well. All this from his wonderful machine.

This tale is a gem to read, my friends. I guarantee it!


Blaze McRob



Book description:

I hope you enjoy my short story 'Ghost in the Machine', as it deals with a broken man trying to cope with the death of his wife by creating a machine that will let one relive any memory in perfect detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment