Thursday, October 7, 2021

SHONK - BY TERRI DELCAMPO

 


https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-Owl-Short-Horror-Shonk-ebook/dp/B08NT9S84K/ref=sr_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=terri+delcampo&qid=1606000362&s=books&sr=1-


Shonk, by Terri DelCampo, is one of those stories that has you guessing right up until the end. Just when I thought I knew where the tale was taking me, I discovered I was wrong. But that's the way I like a good horror story. If everything is easily determined ahead of time, the excitement is lacking. Being pulled into a story is the way to go. Read this story, and you'll see what I mean.

******

BLAZING OWL SHORT HORROR BY TERRI DELCAMPO offers up quick ooky fixes that you can squeeze into your day – or night – whenever you have a few minutes to read. Terri's goal is to see how many times she can send a chill up your spine in twenty minutes. Muahaha!

******

Happy reading!


Blaze McRob

No comments:

Post a Comment