Monday, August 13, 2018

BOOK REVIEW FOR - BE PARANOID BE PREPARED - BY DINA RAE


https://www.amazon.com/Be-Paranoid-Prepared-Dina-Rae-ebook/dp/B007U00VFW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

This is a book review I did a number of years ago for Be Paranoid Be Prepared, by Dina Rae. I love this short story!

Blaze McRob


Book description:

A James Martin adventure and short story. While working in a strip club, James falls in love with a stripper. She is not what he expected.

5 out of 5 stars
Be Paranoid Be Prepared-The Ultimate Prepper Tale!
ByRobert C. Nelson on May 13, 2012
Format: Kindle Edition
|
Verified Purchase
I love this little short by Dina Rae! Be Paranoid Be Prepared tells us what to look out for in this world of uncertainty: hinting that perhaps the crap will hit the fan sooner than we wish. The author takes us on a behind the scenes adventure in a strip club gone crazy with great visuals, leading us along a path that James Bond would love to traverse. The way this story starts in the past, combining real life horror with present world conditions makes me want to read the next installment. NOW!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My pleasure, Dina! I have more reviews coming for some of your books, as well as some I need to buy. :D

      Delete