Friday, August 24, 2018

COBWEBS - BY C. L. HERNANDEZ


http://www.amazon.com/Cobwebs-C-L-Hernandez-ebook/dp/B00IK6BC1W/ref=sr_1_18_twi_kin_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459440376&sr=8-18&keywords=cl+hernandez

C. L. Hernandez is a favorite author of Terri DelCampo and me. Cobwebs is the collection of wonderful horror shorts that introduced me to this skilled author. Read our reviews below. Believe me: you will find a new favorite author. She is that good.


Book description:

A mummified hand seeks revenge. A harmless witch gets pushed a little too far. The Grim Reaper falls victim to a prank. This is the kind of ghoulish fun you'll find in Cobwebs, volume one of C. L. Hernandez's Horror Story Six-Packs! Six ghoulishly crafted stories to keep you awake long into the night! Try one a day, or be a glutton for punishment, and devour them all at once!

5.0 out of 5 starsExcellent ooky fix
ByTerri DelCampoon April 10, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
Six different recipes for keeping awake at night. Hernandez weaves creepiness and dread into a horror merengue that oozes down your spine and chills your marrow.

5.0 out of 5 starsThere Are No Cobwebs In C.L. Hernandez's Head! This Collection Is Brilliant!
By Robert C. Nelson on March 14, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
Cobwebs, by C.L. Hernandez, is a brilliant collection! I am new to this author, having stumbled across her when she asked to be my friend on Facebook. This collection would be outstanding for an established author, let alone a new talent on the scene. She is a classic example of why I love to read horror written by women authors. There is that special something and she "has" it!

All of these stories are awesome. And they are all so different. There is not only humor sprinkled into this collection, there is sarcastic wit bandied about - my favorite kind! Give The Man A Hand proves that.

The Leaf Lady is a wonderful revenge story. I am screaming to say more, but I would ruin it for you.

Stage Dive is the shortest one and it floored me because of the ending. Superb!

Death In A Bottle shows me the intelligence dwelling within this story. This is my favorite in the collection! The Grim Reaper versus . . . versus a most cunning adversary.

Brie Noir has horror, revenge, love, and witchcraft all wrapped up into a superb tale. Oh. It also has cheese.

Tub toys is the most chilling one in the collection. You know something is going to happen, but when and how?

There you have it! Six fantastic stories from an author I want to read more tales from. You will love every story! My personal guaranty!

No comments:

Post a Comment