Sunday, August 12, 2018

BOOK REVIEW FOR - CRAWL SPACE - BY DONA FOX



Crawl Space, by Dona Fox, packs a lot of pure horror into a short story. Dona is one of my favorite horror authors. This creepy back and forth, let me sort this out in my mind one more time story, will not depart from my thoughts for quite some time. If it ever does. I love to play a story around the gray matter and exhaust all possibilities. Dona has done that for me while still making me think, "Wow! Did I just read what I think I did?"

A lost girl, a wicked doll, and a sweet child brought into the mix. Who wins? Who loses? Fork over your 99 cents and find out. Let it walk around in your dreams. 5 Stars all the way!


Blaze McRob


Book description:


Claustrophobic, disturbing, and creepy. A lost girl is kidnapped and held for years by a dangerous man. Her doll takes the brunt of his abuse in place of the girl. Then the man is killed in a bloody and brutal attack. Now she must protect her own child from the jealous, intrusive, and sometimes vicious toy. Who will survive when they enter the crawl space under the house? Quiet horror that punches all the buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment