Sunday, March 31, 2019

CAMP NANOWRIMO STARTS TOMORROW FOR TERRI DELCAMPO & BLAZE MCROB


Terri DelCampo and I will both be busy in April. Camp NaNoWriMo demands our attention. I'm not 100% sure what Terri is going to write. I'll let you know as soon as she gives me the word. As for me, I have changed my mind as to what I want to write. Originally, I was going to write a fantasy with no bad words in it. I've decided I'm not up to keeping my language in check at the moment, so I will write a horror/adventure/love story, of a different kind. Hmm. It will also have military/political and survivalist goodies included. I will stir everything up and see what happens. Dang me anyway!

Happy reading, my friends, and for those of you who are also writing for Camp NaNoWriMo, have fun and keep me posted on how you're doing.

Blaze McRob 

No comments:

Post a Comment