Sunday, December 5, 2021

BLAZE MCROB'S PATREON PAGE


 

https://www.patreon.com/Blaze_McRob


Below are some posts I have on my Patreon page.

******

If you love horror, I believe you’ll love this. It’s my only tier and will be loaded with short stories and serialized novels. As a patron, you’ll be able to access every tale of horror that I post on Patreon. I will be adding a mix of at least thirty unique stories and novel chapters each month. It promises to be a wild ride.

Thank you for your support. I am grateful for your patronage.

******

About Blaze McRob


I’m a rather diverse writer. Some of my fans refer to me as being the King of Revenge Horror. Others know me for my action stories. Both are right. Add in many other strange quirks and traits and you’ll find a writer who is not bound by any constraints. Horror has always been my first love. At the age of nine, I had already consumed everything written by the great Edgar Allan Poe. So naturally, I will fill my Patreon page with many short stories of the dark, serial fiction novels, flash fiction, Father Blaze Nursery Rhymes, zombie fairy tales, horror poetry, science fiction, and more. There will be untold hours of escapism found in my tales of horror.

There will be no non-fiction on my page. I would be just another voice crying out in the wilderness. I want none of that. I will deal with whatever issues attack my gray matter the way I know best: using my story people to handle the evil running around on this spinning rock of ours from deep within my soul. My system. It works for me.

Every month, I will have at least a mix of thirty stories, novel chapters, or my other fiction. Everything I post here will not be available to read anywhere else. This place is for my loyal fans and patrons. All this for only $3.00 a month.

All my writings will remain exclusive to Patreon for at least three months after their posting. After that time period, I will make them available for sale elsewhere. However, I will not remove any of my tales from Patreon. My Patrons will still be able to read everything here. And, believe me, that's a lot of reading.

Thank you for your time. I hope to have many of you as Patrons.

******

As you can see, I removed the confusion factor and only have one tier. For $3.00 a month, you can read everything I post here. It all stays here. That gives you plenty of time to read everything I post. As of the moment, I have 532 writings on my page. I've only been on Patreon since October 1st of 2020. I have a lot more to add. 

For novel lovers, I have already published eight novels, one chapter at a time:

Wolf Whispers

Ghost No More 

Destiny Changed

Mists Of Papoose Pond

Last Chance

Again, Damn It!

Quarter Moon Haunts

'68 Buick


I am currently working on five other novels:


Paranormal Posse

Again, Damn It!: Book Two

Quarter Moon Haunts: Book Two

Enchanted Gateway

The Fatal Shot


All this is in addition to many short stories.

I honestly believe you'll get your money's worth and more.

******

Happy reading!


Blaze McRob

No comments:

Post a Comment