Wednesday, January 26, 2022

MEATLESS MONDAY IS COMING UP! - OAT MILK FOR GREEN GEEZERS - BY TERRI DELCAMPO


 

https://greengeezers.blogspot.com/2022/01/meatless-monday-is-coming-up-oat-milk.html

https://greengeezers.blogspot.com/


From Terri DelCampo

****** 

"Okay, there are times when a girl just needs a Kahlua and Cream. Even on Meatless Mondays. My first oat milk test was a vegan alternative to my fav "I-need-a-drink" go-to for Meatless Mondays – because Mondays can be tough, right?

"Oat milk has become my go-to dairy milk alternative, which has the same amount of calcium, I was surprised to find, and, heh, heh, heh, a little experiment struck me. I loaded a glass with ice, filled it two-thirds full with oat milk and topped it off with Kahlua. Score! Sweet and yummy! Done. (I may give vanilla-flavored oat milk a whirl for this particular thing… I'll let you know.)

"With that important stride into veganism made, I decided to keep moving forward."

******

Read the rest of this fascinating post at the link above

Happy reading, my friends!


Blaze McRob 

No comments:

Post a Comment