Friday, July 1, 2022

WOMAN IN HORROR SERIES RETURNS

 


In the past, February has been Women In Horror Month. Last year was the last official year for this great organization showcasing fantastic women in all aspects of horror, whether it be writing, film work, or any of the other things that make this genre what it is. I had my own project which I called Woman In Horror. I wasn't sure how to present my Woman In Horror posts this year. I'm changing things around a bit. I will have no yearly designations. Instead, I will continue to add in posts about the great women in horror. They will be spread out over the course of time and not confined to a single month. 

Woman In Horror returns. You will meet some fascinating women. I'm sure that I will meet many new women to showcase. I will include some snippets from the past and up-to-date material.  

This will be a fun ride. Join me as I present fantastic women at the top of their game.


Blaze McRob

No comments:

Post a Comment