Wednesday, March 1, 2023

TERRI DELCAMPO ART COLLECTIONS

 


https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/terri-delcampo?tab=artworkgalleries&fbclid=IwAR0QqAFPu1c8eNoWcCBc1Ki26TzXHlD-ZtAZA76AY7RPMVCUKFgz3PfFSAU

Terri DelCampo has a fantastic collection of art on Fine Art America. She has art prints you can purchase, as well as many other pieces of merchandise.

In Terri's words:

"While creating book covers and illustrations for writing projects, I began branching out into abstract art drawings and paintings. With environmental causes close to my heart, I create the abstract drawings on recycled cardboard (i.e., cereal, pasta, cracker boxes and packaging), and call it my 'Trash to Art' collection. I'm offering art inspired by my novels, poetry, articles, and Owl's Eye View dark fiction magazine, including character sketches, illustrations, and book cover art. I've done artwork for Blaze McRob's 'Paranormal Posse' stories on Patreon, and hope to include some of those here as well. There's also an illustrated memoir project looming in my near future, and the art will no doubt migrate to this venue. I got comfortable with colored pencil but am beginning to dabble in watercolor and acrylic. I love the wildlife in my yard and it's flowing into my art. I will upload work here at least weekly, so please follow me and check for new releases here on fineartamerica.com often."

At the moment, she has five different collection categories which will be expanded soon. Since she has ninety, and counting, pieces of art already, the collection categories make it easier for you to peruse what fits your tastes.

You don't want to miss scrolling through the selection Terri has for you.


Blaze McRob



No comments:

Post a Comment