Tuesday, June 20, 2023

SKULLY GREEN HAIR - ART BY TERRI DELCAMPO


 

https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/terri-delcampo.com/featured/skully-green-hair-terri-delcampo.html

https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/terri-delcampo

I love the Skully art that Terri DelCampo is doing on Fine Art America. Skully Green Hair is one of my favorites because it combines a Skully and a Clown. https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/terri-delcampo.com/featured/skully-green-hair-terri-delcampo.html


Blaze McRob

******

From Terri:

I started doing "Skully" covers for my short story collections. I created them digitally and inserted the titles. They were fun to do, as simple as possible. I had half a dozen of them which are included here on Fine Art America. They've been sitting in a computer file because some of the collections were dismantled and the stories placed elsewhere. I'm adding to the collection with hand-drawn skullies as well as clown skullies and sugar skulls which I've been itching to draw since my coloring days.

While creating book covers and illustrations for writing projects, I began branching out into abstract art drawings and paintings. With environmental causes close to my heart, I create the abstract drawings on recycled cardboard (i.e., cereal, pasta, cracker boxes and packaging), and call it my 'Trash to Art' collection. I'm offering art inspired by my novels, poetry, articles, and Owl's Eye View dark fiction magazine, including character sketches, illustrations, and book cover art. I've done artwork for Blaze McRob's 'Paranormal Posse' stories on Patreon, and hope to include some of those here as well. There's also an illustrated memoir project looming in my near future, and the art will no doubt migrate to this venue. I got comfortable with colored pencil but am beginning to dabble in watercolor and acrylic. I love the wildlife in my yard and it's flowing into my art. I will upload work here at least weekly, so please follow me and check for new releases here on fineartamerica.com often.

******

Check out all the great art that Terri DelCampo has waiting for you on Fine Art America.  https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/terri-delcampoYou'll be glad you did!

Blaze McRob


No comments:

Post a Comment