Sunday, June 2, 2019

SCARY SUNDAY - CROWNS AND CABALS - BY DINA RAE


 https://www.amazon.com/Crowns-Cabals-Apocalyptic-World-Order-ebook/dp/B07Q2731TZ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2HBYFI2MXAWCV&keywords=dina+rae&qid=1559495602&s=books&sprefix=dina+rae%2Calexa-skills%2C3092&sr=1-1

I'm re-starting my Scary Sunday series. I will be shining the spotlight on fantastic authors with some great books. My first book is Crowns and Cabals, by Dina Rae. I bought my copy and I love it! Dina is the Queen of Conspiracy Theories. This new novel by her talks about the New World Order. She spins quite a tale. Read the generous free sample on Amazon, and you'll see what I mean. Do you love secret society books? Do you love action? If you do, Purchase this tale. I highly recommend it. I give it 5 Blazing Stars!

Blaze McRob


Book description:

Vigilantes stumble upon a cabal of world power.

Journalist Raphael King knows three things about New World Order. First, control the media. Check. Second, erase the world's borders. Check. Third, provoke a nuclear war. Check. Is it checkmate for the ultimate inner circle?
In 2043 Raphael loses it all. He and sister-in-law Jaxie Nottingham refuse to sit back and watch the new world government unfold. They set up vigilante cells with the goal of disrupting anyone who benefits after the war. One of their targets leads them to a secret society created since the dawn of civilization.

2 comments: