Sunday, June 9, 2019

SCARY SUNDAY - SHYPOKE - BY DONA FOX


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DD5SYFF/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i47

Shypoke, by Dona Fox, is this week's Scary Sunday tale. It's a short story that is well worth every horror reader's attention. It starts out slowly, building with every sentence, but hits you over the head at the end, making you say, "Wow! That was a fantastic read!" For me, this is the perfect story to read before going to sleep. It enables me to think about life - the true meaning. Yes, me lads and lassies, stories such as this one are truth: every bit as much as what bounces around before our eyes. Dare I say, even more so.

I give Shypoke 5 Blazing Stars!


Blaze McRob


Book description: 

Frank's back on the bridge, dodging sprawling vines as thick as his secrets, crushing the dark fruit beneath his soles as he flees. He must catch the train. Her voice traps him. The child he cannot ignore. "I watched you, Uncle Frank. I saw what you did."

He can hear the train's whistle. She clings to him, holding him tight as the horror approaches . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment