Tuesday, September 8, 2020

BLAZE MCROB WILL HAVE A PATREON ACCOUNT ON OCTOBER 1ST, 2020


 

This is a short post to let everyone who loves horror know that Blaze McRob will be starting up a Patreon account on October 1st, 2020. I wanted to start this in the grandest month of the year for fans of the horror genre. What will I be offering to folks who sign up? I will have short horror stories and chapters of horror novels that cannot be accessed anywhere else. These will be available only to my Patreon subscribers. These tales of horror will average thirty or more a month, and all novels will be completed in their entirety. Some of the novels will include sequels. 

How much am I going to charge for at least fifteen short stories and fifteen novel chapters a month? Well, things have been tough this year for a lot of people, so I will start out with one tier at $3.00 a month. That's a lot of bang for your buck. For those of you who have never read any of my stories, I will start out with a few free samples available for one and all. After that, the remainder of my tales of horror will be for my subscribers only. I will leave all my posts up on Patreon where they can be read at your leisure.

I'll keep you posted with more news the closer I get to giving my fans a Halloween month they will never forget. With my stories, you will be able to enjoy the wonders of the season all year long. 

Happy reading!


Blaze McRob   

No comments:

Post a Comment