Thursday, September 17, 2020

TWO WEEKS TO GO FOR BLAZE MCROB'S PATREON ACCOUNT



In two weeks, my Patreon account will be up and running. As I stated before, I will have only one tier, one for only $3.00 a month. Things have been rough lately for many people, and I want to make access to my account to be well within the budget of  everyone who enjoys horror tales. I will have both short stories and novels available. The novels will be posted one chapter at a time. Everything I put up on Patreon will be exclusive to my subscribers only - with the exception of two or three introductory pieces which will allow folks who don't know what I write to get a glimpse of my stories. I will not publish my Patreon stories anyplace else. Some people think this is an insane way for me to publish my stories, but these times call for a different approach.

Since I have chosen October 1st, 2020 as my Patreon start time, I will be adding extra value for my subscribers. Before the month is over, I will have at least fifteen short stories and a complete novel posted for your reading pleasure. That's at least a $20.00 value. 

I'm in this for the long haul. My entire body of work, except for stories published by other publishers, usually in anthologies, will be available on Patreon. All  these tales will be left up on my page for subscribers to read whenever they chose. That's a lot of reading, especially when I will be putting up at least thirty posts each month.

October 1st, 2020. Remember the date. I'll have some great horror reads for you!


Blaze McRob    

No comments:

Post a Comment