Sunday, October 25, 2020

BLAZE MCROB WILL BE WRITING ANOTHER NOVEL FOR NANOWRIMO

 



On November 1, 2020, I will start writing another novel for NaNoWriMo, which is a great organization trying to get stories of 50,000 words or more written in the month of November. This will be my eleventh straight year. So far, I have written 1,328,216 words over the years, so I'm not a rookie. However, I have had some interesting years along the way. One year, I started nine days late because I was in the hospital. When I was released, I had to come out flying. It was my lowest word total year, but I still finished. My story was formed in my head, and I merely had to jump on my computer and bring it to life. I'm a pantser and never outline or plan anything ahead. My story people tell me what to write, and I go along with their wishes. Truth be told, I never know the ending ahead of time, so I'm a reader, as well as an author, of everything I write.

This year, my novel will be Paranormal Posse, a fast moving paranormal horror piece, filled with humor and loaded with shenanigans. I can hardly wait to start writing it. My mind already envisions more than one novel with this group of story people. It will be unlike anything I have ever written.  

I hope to see a lot of my fellow author friends involved this year. Let me know if you are.

Happy writing to one and all!


Blaze McRob

No comments:

Post a Comment