Thursday, October 1, 2020

BLAZE MCROB'S PATREON PAGE IS LIVE

 


https://www.patreon.com/Blaze_McRob


As I promised, Blaze Mcrob's Patreon page is live on October 1st, just in time for that most magic month of the year for horror stories. I have a picture above showing a caption of my one and only tier on Patreon. I priced this at $3.00 per month so that people who love the horror genre can get a lot of bang for their buck. This month will include at least fifteen short stories and a complete novel done in serialized form. 

Every month, I will have a mix of thirty posts, or more, for you to enjoy. Each of those months will include serialized novels and short stories. Everything I post will only be able to be read on Patreon; everything will remain on my page so that my patrons will never have to miss any of my tales of horror. 

For people who are not acquainted with my work, I have started out with three stories available to be read by one and all for free. Every other post will be available to my patrons only. 

I hope you'll visit my Patreon page and like what you see. My posts will be coming fast and furious! Come along for the ride.


Blaze McRob 

No comments:

Post a Comment