Monday, November 30, 2020

MISTS OF PAPOOSE POND - BY BLAZE MCROB - IS NOW COMPLETED

 


https://www.patreon.com/posts/mists-of-papoose-43016099

https://www.patreon.com/Blaze_McRob


Mists Of Papoose Pond is ready for your reading pleasure. A short, free sample from chapter one can be read below. All thirty-eight chapters are posted.

******

The mists come closer and closer to the cabin, and even though it sits some fifty yards from the pond's edge, the dancing droplets of condensation seemingly pirouette their way across the beach to where I'm sitting, first ankle high, then reaching mid-way up my chest. The cigarette smoke joins with the swirling fog and they cavort as one, creating a calming feeling massaging my unsettled mind.

Peaceful shapes dance all around me. I smile at ballerinas performing their amazing tiptoe jumps and landings, the mists opening and closing to accentuate their delicate, precise movements. I put my cigarette out, thinking I can go back to sleep, contentment putting me in the mood.

A sudden chill hits me before I can get to my feet, bone-chilling cold, causing my hands to turn blue instantly. The ballerinas' faces vanish, replaced by monstrous, billowing towers of inhuman shapes.

Substance comes from the distortion of the mists! Flesh and bone hover over me, smiling at me. No, not smiling - leering at me!

Brownish-yellow teeth, sharp and pointed, force their way into prominence when the creatures open their mouths, tongues lapping at miniscule lips, telling me where their next meal is coming from. Me! They want me!

******

This novel is loaded with horror, non-stop action, and monsters. Lots of monsters.

Mists Of Papoose Pond, in its entirety, and much more, can be found on my Patreon page. You'll find a welcome home there. Go there hungry for great horror novels and short stories, and sate your desires, my friends.

Happy reading!


Blaze McRob  


No comments:

Post a Comment