Friday, November 20, 2020

THE LONG RUN TO FREEDOM - BY BLAZE MCROB

 


https://www.patreon.com/posts/long-run-to-43764140

https://www.patreon.com/Blaze_McRob


The Long Run To Freedom is a story of horror, war, and survival. True friendship goes beyond shared joys. Sometimes one must dig down deep: deeper than ever before.

****** 

Here's the opening paragraph to my short story:


I knew I would get out of this Hell trap. It was when, not if. One night, my chance came. Some kind of a commotion occurred not too far from the camp. I could hear people scurrying around everywhere. As soon as all the hubbub in the camp subsided, I went to the far end of the hut, opposite the door, and ran just as fast as I could, hitting the door so hard that it fell down onto the ground with me on top of it. That was my lucky day because the only guard left in the camp just happened to be on the other side of that door. With me and the door on top of him, it wasn't that difficult to neutralize him.

******

This story is dedicated to Jimmy. My best friend.


Blaze McRob 

No comments:

Post a Comment