Sunday, December 6, 2020

RETRIBUTION - BY BLAZE MCROB

 


https://www.patreon.com/posts/retribution-44560444

https://www.patreon.com/Blaze_McRob


'Tis the season for some holiday short stories. Not all of them are filled with thoughts of Peace on earth, good will to men. My short story Retribution has no peace or good will to anyone.

It starts thusly:

******

Not much escapes my eyes. I am everywhere. Evil? Yes, I know where it lives.

Christmas is not my favorite time of the year. Truth be told, I have always hated it. But this year is different. It is my turn to play, to party, to revel in the festivities.

God gave me a gift this year. My enemy is being benevolent. I am allowed to take those who are destined for the fires of Hell and do with them as I please. There are no limitations to my cruelty towards these transgressors. They are mine.

******

Tsk, tsk. There is evil afoot in this nasty tale. 

******

This short story, and much more, can be found on my Patreon page. If you like horror, you'll find a welcome home there.

Happy reading!


Blaze McRob

No comments:

Post a Comment