Thursday, May 27, 2021

ADVENTURES IN HORRORLAND - A COLLECTION OF SHORT STORIES WRITTEN BY SUZIE LOCKHART & BRUCE LOCKHART 2ND

 


http://www.amazon.com/Adventures-Horrorland-Suzie-Lockhart-ebook/dp/B00JMBNU4Q/ref=cm_rdp_product_img


I have a book review I did a while back for Adventures In Horrorland, by Suzie Lockhart and Bruce Lockhart 2nd. As you can see, I certainly love this collection of super horror tales.


Blaze McRob

****** 

Book description:


 Beware once you cross this threshold, there’s no going back. Experience 20 different tales of dread and despair that will have your heart pounding, and your mind drifting through gateways of things not of this world.

Relinquish your understanding of fear at the door, for the things that sprout forth from the minds of Suzie & Bruce Lockhart 2nd are far beyond the normal ideas of terror you’ve become accustomed to.

HorrorLand will take you on a rollercoaster ride of insanity, from the undead, to the great deceiver himself!

Around every corner, in every crack and crevice, you will encounter terror. You can’t find sanctuary even in your own home…

So why run?

Would you strike a deal with death, hunt the things of shadow and substance, or seek revenge over justice?

Come now, just one more step, to face your fears behind that looming, wrought iron gate. This is going to be one helluva of a show, and, in truth, now that you’re here… I really can’t let you go.

******

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Title For A Perfect Horror Anthology!

By Robert C. Nelson on October 5, 2014

Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase


Adventures In Horrorland, by Suzie Lockhart and Bruce Lockhart 2nd was aptly published last year on Halloween. Read it again this year. The stories will blow you away!

My favorite story is The Monster In Me, penned by both Suzie and Bruce. I am amazed at the fact a duo of authors was able to write this. Great job on both their parts. I can't tell who wrote what. All I can say is that this is horror at its best.

Be Careful What You Wish For, by Suzie, is another great tale, one that has a super ending. Gotta love that!

Shadow Rain, by Bruce, is so great it's hard to describe. It is part horror, part fantasy, and a lot about love. In short, it is a literary gem.

These three stories are my favorites, but they are all great. To show you how much I love this book, I have an autographed paperback version signed by both Suzie and Bruce, and I also bought the Kindle ebook. I don't wish to be one of those people who reviews without buying a book. It's not my style.

I want to see more from these great authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment