Wednesday, November 10, 2021

BLOODY BEACHES OF CHEYENNE - BY BLAZE MCROB

 


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08843RTXT/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i25


BLAZING OWL SHORT HORROR BY BLAZE MCROB offers lots of chills packed in a few pages that will sweep you into his bizarre and macabre world whenever you have a few minutes to read.

Bloody Beaches of Cheyenne, by Blaze McRob, is a Vampire/rodeo clown short story that I believe you'll find most interesting. Here are the opening two paragraphs.

******

A warm breeze blows across the rodeo grounds, bringing the coppery taste of what I need to sustain myself to my tongue. Just a little longer and it will be dark. That will be my cue to spring into action.

The crowd is entering the stadium. This is PBR night, Professional Bull Riding, and the place is sold out. My little trailer contains everything I need to conceal myself during the day. My coffin is built to blend into the general shabby décor of a rodeo clown and appears to be nothing more than a long storage space on which my mattress and pillow sit. Of course, I have no use for the seeming resting place on top, but if anyone enters while I’m asleep, there is no way they would think to remove the mattress to see what’s under it.

******

Cheyenne, Wyoming loves their rodeo. However, not all rodeo clowns are created equal, are they?


Blaze McRob

No comments:

Post a Comment