Friday, January 1, 2021

BLAZE MCROB WILL PUBLISH A CHAPTER A DAY NOVEL AND A CHAPTER A DAY NOVELLA ON PATREON THIS MONTH


 

https://www.patreon.com/Blaze_McRob

I'm upping my game this month on Patreon. Usually, I publish one chapter a day novel per month. This month ( January 2021 ) I'm putting up Ghost No More, a standard length novel, and Destiny Changed, a novella. As soon as they are finished, I will immediately start up new novels. That means my patrons will get even more for their money. I guarantee that both of these will be completed this month. What a way to start out 2021! 

Remember that I have only one tier on Patreon: my $3.00 a month Deluxe Horror Tier. I put my page up on October 1st, 2019, and I already have 171 posts for you to read. This includes three complete novels. Everything I've posted there is exclusive to my patrons, except for four sample reads, and will remain there for as long as I shuffle along on this spinning rock. I'm in this for the long term.

Consider me to be a one man subscription service. I'm the best deal around!

You'll find a welcome home on my Patreon page.


Blaze McRob   


No comments:

Post a Comment