Wednesday, January 27, 2021

WOMEN IN HORROR MONTH STARTS IN A FEW DAYS


 As is my custom, I will be jumping into the festivities for Women In Horror Month. I have been doing this for a number of years now. While this grand event showcases the talents of  many women - who give their all for the world of horror - in the month of February, I always extend it out. I believe that one year I went into August. Twenty-eight days is never enough for all the women masters at the craft. For too many years, this genre has been dominated by men. Wrongfully so. Women are every bit as good, and often better than men, when it comes to writing horror, acting in the genre, coming out with great music, and more. There's no sense in trying to deny this. It is the truth.

Follow my posts as I present to you fantastic Women In Horror. I will have interviews, shout-outs, book reviews, and more. I like to change things around. Also, I will let you know where you can find other folks who will be spreading the word.

Women In Horror. Find some new favorite authors. Read what your favorite horror women have coming up. Be here. I'll spread the word.

Thank you.


Blaze McRob

No comments:

Post a Comment