Wednesday, January 25, 2017

CHANGE




I've touched on this before, but I've decided to take a few things a step farther. For a number of years, I have been posting many of my short stories on various websites for free. I have many hundreds of them scattered about. Except for one website, that will stop shortly. I am in the process of putting them on hard drives and saving them. They have been up for people to read for a long time. I help many other authors with their marketing efforts and more. Now is the time for me to do something with a lot of my work.

I have millions of hits on the search engines, much of that for my Women In Horror posts. I will, of course, continue with that, however, I can no longer just hand my stories out for free. There are plenty of them in circulation for people to see if they like my writing or not. Nothing will be removed until I am ready to make collections of my short stories.

My new stories will go directly to ebook and paperback later. You don't see Stephen King putting his stuff up for free, do you? I have many novels coming up as well, so there will be a lot of tales from Blaze McRob. I am getting on in years and health issues take a toll on my time. If anything happens where I am unable to dig up my stories, they could be lost forever. I don't want that.

In the meanwhile, continue to read away. I hope folks enjoy my stories enough to read them now and buy my new ones as they come along. Artists should be paid for their work.

Blaze McRob

No comments:

Post a Comment