Sunday, January 8, 2017

What's been going on -




Good Afternoon, Ooky Readers! 

I know you're used to Blaze McRob publishing on Blazing Owl Press, but we've had some annoying problems with the site and domain.  Apparently our domain was bought out from under us. 

So I decided to build a Blazing Owl Press blog rather than site, and this is the first post.  I have been working all day on transferring previous posts from the old site to this blog, so that Blaze can pick up where he left off when our domain failed in October.  I hope he has fun catching you up on all the exciting Blazing Owl Press news! 

I'm sure Blaze will post this evening. 

In the meantime, allow me to wish all of you a very Happy 2017! 

And thank you for reading our books.  We appreciate each and every one of our readers more than you'll ever know. 

Chills! 
Terri DelCampo

No comments:

Post a Comment