Sunday, January 8, 2017

MARKETING 101 - BY BLAZE MCROB

  
                                         


I'm not going to pretend that I'm a marketing genius. However, now that Terri DelCampo and I have Blazing Owl Press going, I'm going to start doing things I haven't been able to do before because of time constraints. I will be relaxing certain prior duties that I was involved in elsewhere. Less work there. More time here.

I have tried a few of them already and they appear to be working. I'm not ready to exactly hire a bodyguard to keep people away from my wealth yet, but it's nice to see some results. When I have enough results, I will write about them. Good or bad. When I have enough articles, I will package them up and make a book out of them. Easy peasy. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

So, stay tuned. stuff is on the way.

Blaze McRob  

No comments:

Post a Comment