Sunday, January 15, 2017

HOW INDIES UNLIMITED WORKS







From Indies Unlimited:


Over the short time since its inception, Indies Unlimited has become one of the most heavily trafficked websites for people interested in indie writing, publishing, marketing, and reading. We’re honored that so many people are saying...

http://www.indiesunlimited.com/ 


                                                          *    *    *    *

I haven't said enough about Indies Unlimited. This great website is a mother lode of information about anything concerning authors. I co-own a small Press, but I still consider almost every Press other than Big Five to be Indie. Some of my Publisher friends probably disagree, but that's their prerogative. We're all in this together and we need to keep high-nose attitudes away from what we all want to do: write and be published.

Kathy Rowe pointed out Indies Unlimited to me a while back, and I cannot thank her enough. She writes regular posts for the website and is certainly your go to person when it comes to Military information. Amongst other things.

Go to this great website and discover how much information is there. You will be totally shocked. I was.


Blaze McRob

No comments:

Post a Comment